Do you wish to get in shape and lose weight? Do you want to have a lot of fun while getting there? Beachbody has the solution. Beachbody is a company that specializes in exercise videos, and they can be found online or at your local store. They offer dance workout programs, yoga workout programs, running/walking workouts, strength training workouts, and many more! In this article we will review some of their best dance workout programs for women. This article will cover how each one works and who it may be right for.
Beachbody has 14 Dance programs we will mainly be talking about the most popular ones in this review.
- Let’s Get Up
- Country Heat
- Hip Hop Abs
- Brazil Butt Lift
- Rockin Body
- Pre&Post Natal Fitness
- Live It Up!
- Brazil Butt Lift Carnival
- Kids & Family Collection
- Yoga Booty Ballet
- Brazil Butt Lift Master Series
- Project You Type 2
Does Beachbody on demand have dance?
Yes, it does and you can find a lot of different types of classes there as well. The best thing is that they are all free to join so if you want to try out some new moves or just get your heart pumping then go for it.
What do I need to start dancing with Beachbody On Demand?
You don’t really need any equipment but you might like to bring along something to hold onto while you’re working out because it makes things easier when you’re trying to keep up with someone else. If you’ve never danced before then you’ll probably feel more comfortable using an instructor who knows what he/she is doing.
Is Beachbody On Demand Dance Programs safe?
The workouts at Beachbody On Demand aren’t dangerous but they may not be suitable for everyone. Some people suffer from back problems which means their bodies aren’t able to move properly during certain exercises. This isn’t always obvious until after you’ve started training. In these cases, it would be better to seek medical advice first.
Can I use Beachbody On Demand Dance Programs with other fitness apps?
If you already own another app such as Fitbit or MyFitnessPal then you can link them together by logging into both accounts simultaneously. Once logged in, simply select ‘Link Accounts’ and follow the instructions.
Does Beachbody have Zumba classes?
No Beachbody does not offer Zumba classes. However, you could look online for local studios offering Zumba classes. Other options you can give Beachbody On Demand Classes like the Brazil Butt Lift series a try for free.
Beachbody Cize Review
Beachbody Cize is a great Dance workout program that Shaun T does a great job bringing life to. The workouts are beginner friendly and easy to follow, but can be advanced if you want it to be. They also offer a calendar so you can plan out your Cize workout days ahead of time! Beachbody recommends this program for people who enjoy dance workouts or those looking for low impact routines that won’t leave them sore the next day.
Beachbody Hip Hop Abs Review
This is another of the best Beachbody dance workout programs for women. It’s a lot more intense than Cize, but it has amazing workouts that will have you dancing while also getting in shape! The routines change every few weeks so they’re not tedious and can be advanced if needed. This is a great dance workout program for someone who wants to get in shape and enjoy it.
This is a great dance workout program for someone who wants to get in shape and enjoy it. The routines change every few weeks so they’re not tedious, and can be advanced if needed. It’s more intense than Cize but still low impact so you won’t hurt yourself with this one!
Beachbody Country Heat
Country Heat is a great beginner routine that is fun and easy to follow. They offer a calendar so you can plan out your workout days for the entire year, but they only have one routine! This is great if you’re looking to just get in shape and want something low impact that’s not too intense.
Autumn Calabrese is a great trainer that brings it to Country Heat with her bubbly personality. You’ll learn some classic moves that you can take to your next dance party, and get an amazing workout at the same time!
I recommend this if you want a routine with less intensity than what Shaun T does in Insanity or Focus T25 offers, but is just as challenging for beginners.
Beachbody Dance Workout Reviews
New Beachbody Dance Workout: “Let’s Get Up” Shaun T Beachbody DANCE Workout Review
Let’s Get Up
I have been wanting to try out the “Let’s Get Up With Shaun T” Dance Workout, but I was hesitant because it seemed like such an intense and difficult routine that would be hard to follow along with in my living room. But then I saw that there were some videos available online so I decided to give it a shot. And let me tell you…it wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be. There were definitely parts where I had trouble keeping up with Shaun T, but overall I found myself enjoying the workout and feeling good afterwards. So here’s how I did it…
First off, I wanted to mention that I am 5’10” tall and weigh around 160 lbs. I also work full time outside of home and spend most evenings watching TV. I’m sure many of us can relate to being busy and having limited amounts of time to exercise. That said, I still managed to complete the entire program without skipping anything. Here’s why…
1) The music – While I didn’t love every song used throughout the video, I actually enjoyed listening to the upbeat songs. They kept me motivated and made the whole experience fun. Plus, I think it helped make the routines seem less intimidating than they otherwise might have felt.
2) The choreography – As mentioned above, I struggled to stay focused through the last few minutes of each section, especially since I knew I’d be going right into the next one soon. But when I looked closely at the dance moves, I realized that they weren’t too complicated. It just took practice to learn all of the steps and remember them while moving quickly between sections.
3) The variety – Each week included different types of cardio, strength building movements, stretching, balance drills, core strengthening, and even yoga poses. You really couldn’t go wrong no matter what type of day you’re having.
4) The intensity level – Although this particular workout has only three levels, I noticed that I needed to push harder towards the end of each session. For example, if I tried to do the same number of reps on the jump rope as Shaun T, I wouldn’t be able to keep pace. Instead, I chose to focus on increasing the speed instead. Also, I noticed that I got tired faster than usual.
Workouts: Total of 24 Workouts Averaging between 30-35 minutes that is for anything from Beginners to Advanced.
Works well for anybody looking to improve: Dance, Weight Loss, Cardio, Bodyweight Training, Strength Training.
- Dumbbells (Light, Medium, Heavy)
Message From Shaun T The Super Trainer
I’m so happy to be able to bring this experience to you. Dancing produces amazing energy, powerful feelings—and great results. I created this program because I want you to SMILE when you exercise. I want you to think less about how many calories you’re burning, and more about feeling good for the entire day. We’re going to share moments of body positivity, freedom of expression, incredible music, and most of all, happiness. You can follow my 30-day calendar, or you can choose the song title or
dance class that speaks to you on any day. You’ll also have some fun “dance moments” that are perfect for posting on social media. And when you do the resistance workouts, you won’t just feel your
muscles burning. You’ll love the fact that you’re moving and shaping your body so you can SHOW OUT. Let’s dance!
This program is meant for anyone. No matter your dance or fitness experience, you can be successful with the LET’S GET UP! program. If you’re new to dance, every workout has a modifier.
Only dumbbells needed! All dance workouts use no equipment. For the resistance workouts, you’ll need light and medium dumbbells.
16 Dance Workouts! I put the focus on fun and positivity in easy to-follow cardio dance sequences with resistance intervals— to help increase your calorie burn in only 30–35 minutes a day.
4 Resistance Workouts! These total-body rhythmic resistance workouts will help boost your metabolism
and sculpt lean, strong muscles.
Meal, Nutritional and Supplement Plan
You have quite a few options that Beachbody gives you or you can use your own nutritional plan like a lower carb or keto plan.
2B Mindset – is based on 4 simple principles that allow you to eat larger volumes of food so you stay full and satisfied while reaching your health goals.
Portion Fix – another nutritional plan is the container system Autumn Calabrese has made famous. takes the guesswork out of eating, using color-coded containers to help you create delicious, perfectly portioned meals every time.
Will You Like Let’s Get Up?
Ready to turn your workout into a celebration of self-confidence, body positivity, and joy? Super Trainer Shaun T cranks up the fun as he combines easy-to-follow dance moves with a quick hit of INSANITY®-style intervals and even dumbbell resistance training to give you a feel-good workout that delivers full-body results. Now, instead of forcing yourself to work out, you’ll actually look forward to getting up and getting it done.
With LET’S GET UP!, you’ll work out 6 days a week, 30 to 35 minutes a day, for 30 days. Each week Shaun leads you through 4 dance-conditioning workouts and 2 dumbbell resistance workouts.
The dance workouts use simple moves and bodyweight exercises to get your heart pumping and muscles burning before Shaun ramps up the intensity (and your fitness) with a moment of INSANITY-style intervals.
The resistance workouts keep you smiling through the burn using dumbbells to help strengthen and build muscular endurance while grooving to a beat. Every workout includes a modifier who demonstrates easier versions of the moves, so even if you have no dance or fitness experience, you can do this program.
To keep LET’S GET UP! exciting, Shaun designed it so you can choose your own path: Do the 30-day calendar provided or select any workout in any order.
Let’s Get Up: Real Reviews
We don’t want you to only take our word for it on this program so we went out and got real reviews from real people that have used the program. This information was curated from facebook groups, forums and fitness websites like reddit.com.
Real BOD Users
1. Megan “Two weeks in and it has become one of my favorites! I’ve burned a minimum 300 calories per workout”
2. Stacey “I’m only on day 3 but absolutely loving it! I suck at dancing and this is actually fun to do! I use it as my 2nd workout. MBF in the morning and this one in the evening for fun. It definitely gets you sweating!”
3. Sara “I love it. It’s perfect to get me started for the day. And I am always sweaty by the end.”
5. Adriana “Love Just finished day 4. Some of the moves I’m not getting right away and that gets frustrating but I still have a smile on my face at the end of each workout. It’s fun and Shaun is so positive and encouraging!”
6. Jennifer “Absolutely love it! At first I didn’t think I would be that into it but after the sample workout I had to get it. I am finishing up week 2 tomorrow and am sad that I’m half way through the program. Such a great calorie burn and sweat and the workouts fly by”
7. Cecelia “I agree. Totally not a dancer over here but I’ve done the program twice. Once with the weight works outs and once without. The whole program makes me smile – and I’m not brave enough to record my attempt to dance. Lol.”
8. Mitzi “I’m uncoordinated as well and know I didn’t moves correct either, but I was moving and that’s what was important.”
9. Elizabeth “I love, love, love let’s get up! Some days are definitely better than others in terms of feeling like I can do all the moves perfectly. I am getting such a great workout, but most important, I’m having a great time!”
10. Erica “I loooove let’s get up!!! I’m on my second time through. The swing and shake dance you were doing is the highest calorie burner for me! So much fun!”
11. Anne “I have just finished Let’s Get Up and I LOVED it!! It is challenging especially the Insanity cardio session (very short but enough to get your heartrate back up again) he put in to every workout. Your legs will work A LOT – it is amazing!!”
12. Jennifer “I loved let’s get up!!!! It even has some hybrid calendars that are challenging to bump it up even more”
13. Melissa “I personally think let’s get up is more challenging than Cize, especially with the tight and tone section and the moment of insanity. I am half way through currently”
14. Erin “Honestly, as with every program, it’s as challenging as you make it for yourself. The deeper you go into the movements (legs in particular), and the bigger you go with the arms/back/ab moves, the more burn you’ll feel and the harder it will be.”
15, Yildiz “I hear you on ALL counts. I’ve done it tried other Shaun T programs and he kicks my butt everytime. But, he’s a breath of fresh air in this program and smiling is infectious. I’m SOOOOOOOO uncoordinated and enjoy laughing at myself and having fun. My 5 and 2 year old love it too. Keep going and enjoy”.
16. Kayla “He makes me laugh with his hilarious comments! I look forward to it everyday too! I have one day left and am kind of sad but then I remember I can just start over! And I honestly feel that now by the end of the program my coordination has improved so much! So I’m excited to go back through all the dances again and go even harder in them!”
17. Sierra “This is my favorite workout that ShaunT has created. I feel like he’s in my workout room and brings so much joy to me.”
18. Rose “I did the sample Let’s Get Up when it came out. I’m not coordinated either when it comes to dance moves or even just workout moves. If I don’t get it I make something up and keep moving. I’m finishing my last workout tomorrow of 10 Rounds which was 6 weeks. It was a fun workout my. If you get a chance you should check it out.”
19. Erin “I overlooked the Let’s Get Up program as something I wasn’t coordinated enough for and maybe wouldn’t provide as much as a workout since it says, “beginner.” I absolutely am not coordinated but this might be my favorite program style-wise! Also, I sweat so much, it is insane- I am on week two and am sticking with it. Good luck to all!”
20. Jennifer “It’s an awesome program i stepped way outside my comfort zone and I’m so glad i did! I’ve done it twice now! Still not coordinated but boy is he fun!!
Beachbody offers a wide variety of dance workout programs, so there is bound to be one that suits your needs. Whether you are looking for something new and exciting or need some guidance on how to get back into shape, these Beachbody dance workouts could be the answer! If you want help finding which program would work best for you, don’t hesitate to reach out – our customer service team is always happy to provide assistance with questions about any product we carry. We hope this article has helped make it easier for those who have been considering getting fit but didn’t know where to start. Let us know if we can do anything else in assisting you find what’s right for your body type and fitness goals!