This is a first for Beachbody definitely excited to try this out. Life has gotten so crazy over the years mainly with technology and things like Facebook and Google tough to stay focuseed. That is where First Thing and Last Thing come in which is specifically designed to help you see more clearly, focus for longer periods of time, cut out stress and sleep much better by quieting your mind.
Do you feel like you're constantly juggling too many things at once? Are you struggling to find a sense of balance in today's hectic world? If so, then you need to check out Beachbody's new nootropic supplements, FIRST THING and LAST THING. These revolutionary supplements are designed to help keep you mentally and physically balanced, so you can focus on what's important and stay healthy while doing it. Whether you choose to use both or just incorporate one into your daily routine, FIRST THING and LAST THING are essential supplements that can help elevate your mind-body wellness.
GET THE BEST QUALITY CHEAP ALTERNATIVE NOOTROPICS TO YOUR HOUSE IN 2 DAYS OR LESS BY CLICKING HERE
|Genius Consciousness - Super Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement - Enhance Focus, Boost Concentration & Improve Memory | Mind Enhancement with Alpha GPC & Lions Mane Mushroom for Neuro Energy & IQ||Check Price|
|Onnit Alpha Brain Premium Nootropic Brain Supplement, 30 Count, for Men & Women - Caffeine-Free Focus Capsules for Concentration, Brain & Memory Support - Brain Booster Cat's Claw, Bacopa, Oat Straw||Check Price|
|Nootropics Brain Supplement Support - Memory Booster for Mind Focus - DMAE Pills for Concentration Improve Brain Function Neuro & IQ with Bacopa Monnieri and L-Glutamine for Men and Women||Check Price|
|ONNIT Total Human Day and Night Vitamin Packs for Men and Women, 30-Day Supply - Adult Multivitamin||Check Price|
|Qualia Mind Nootropics 105ct 2-Pack | Top Brain Supplement for Memory, Focus, Mental Energy, and Concentration with Ginkgo biloba, Alpha GPC, Bacopa monnieri, Celastrus paniculatus, DHA & More||Check Price|
What Are First Thing And Last Thing?
FIRST THING AND LAST THING are two breakthrough, science-backed supplements that will help you stay at your best—both mentally and physically.
In a world filled with environmental pressures, health difficulties, and screen time overconsumption, FIRST THING AND LAST THING are the first things that come to mind.
Finding balance can be challenging, especially while living and managing multiple responsibilities. Perhaps most importantly, mindfulness may help you achieve a sense of calm and clarity so that you may develop a feeling of well-being. That means attention, good energy, and a sharper intellect, plus help maintaining a healthy immune system and sleep routine.*
FIRST THING and LAST THING are two morning routines that can help you get your day started on the right foot. First Thing and Last Thing are two essential supplements that may help you enhance your mind-body health in today's constantly shifting environment.
What Are Nootropics?
Nootropics are a type of supplement that is designed to improve cognitive function. The term “nootropic” comes from the Greek word for “mind,” and these supplements are sometimes also referred to as “smart drugs.” Nootropics are often used by students and professionals who want to boost their brainpower, but they can also be helpful for people who suffer from conditions like ADHD or dementia.
There are many different types of nootropics available on the market, and they can be consumed in a variety of ways, including capsules, powders, and liquids. Some of the most popular nootropics include caffeine, L-theanine, and omega-3 fatty acids. While there is some controversy surrounding the safety and efficacy of nootropics, many people find them to be safe and effective ways to improve cognitive function.
What Are The Benefits Of Taking First Thing And Last Thing?
FIRST THING and LAST THING formulas can help promote brain-and-body health in ways other brands fall short. Some supplements are loaded with poorly sourced caffeine or ingredients that aren’t thoroughly vetted. The key ingredients in our formulas are delivered in clinically tested amounts so you know you’re getting the right blend for your body.
First Thing Benefits:
- A nootropic blend to help nourish brain health and cognition
- An immune support blend to help maintain a healthy defense system
- A stress defense blend to help promote feelings of calm, balance, and relaxation
- An energy blend for healthy vitality, even before your morning coffee
Last Thing Benefits:
- A sleep support blend to help guide you to a deeper, more restorative night of rest
- A stress defense blend to help promote feelings of calm, balance, and relaxation
What Are The Ingredients In First Thing and Last Things?
First thing has 17 premium high quality ingredients that are for different benefits. Where last thing has 9 premium high quality ingredients.
FIRST THING INGREDIENTS:
- Nootropic Blend: Coffee cherry extract, sage extract, bacopa, eleuthero root, lion’s mane, and phosphatidylserine (sunflower extract)
- Immune Support Blend: Elderberry, beta-glucan, vitamin C, and zinc
- Stress Defense Blend: Magnesium, L-theanine, and ashwagandha and schisandra extracts
- Energy Blend: Rhodiola root, vitamin B complex, and green tea
LAST THING INGREDIENTS:
- Sleep Support Blend: Melatonin, hops, L-tryptophan, GABA, and marigold extract
- Stress Defense Blend: L-theanine, ashwagandha, lemon balm, and magnesium glycinate
Why Should I Add First Thing to my daily routine?
FIRST THING offers exceptional value since it is a multi-purpose solution disguised as a single health shot. Other brands tend to produce single-benefit items such as one for stress management, another for immune support, and so on. FIRST THING includes high-quality key compounds that are rarely found together in one pill—you don't need a variety of vitamins to get the most out of it.
How Is Last Thing Different From Other Sleep Support Supplements?
LAST THING's sleep support blend is prepared with not just melatonin, but also other clinically proven key components. These key components are carefully combined to help gently lead you toward a more restful slumber. Consider it as your nighttime ceremony to help you unwind gradually and serenely.
Why Did We Try First Thing & Last Thing Ourselves?
I have tried numerous nootropics before, but most of the time I have questioned either the quality or the cost of each. The only one I have specific liked before which can be decently prices for the volume of nutrients you get is Total Human by OMNIT that Joe Rogan uses as well. This stuff does work great and has a little bit of everything in it so you won't really need to take other vitamins. It has a day and night pack just like Beachbody's product below is a little blurp on it:
Complete Supplement Packs
Vitamins and minerals aid the processes in the body that regulate health and performance, but Total Human’s carefully-selected compounds take nutrition a step further, targeting specific systems that need support to help optimize your mind, muscles, bones, joints, mood, and overall energy and well-being. It’s not a multivitamin, but rather a grouping of powerful, clinically-studied ingredients that have been curated from Onnit’s most popular existing supplements.
- Supports brain health
- Boosts mood
- Gives you energy
- Supports bone health
- Supports your immune system, joint health and more
Why I like Beachbody's First Thing & Last Thing Better?
There are a few reasons I prefer First Thing and Last thing over the Omnit's Total Human. One of those reasons is because you can buy just the First Thing and Last Thing together or separately. For me I don't need the night supplement all the time in Total Human, but you have to buy 30 packets of each unfortunately. So with Beachbody's you can pick and choose or customize I should say.
The other reason is because it seems to kick in quicker than the Omnit's version and I am not sure why. This is just my opinion both do seem to work and probably work better with other individuals. It is up to you.
Beachbody also has a GUARANTEE! so if you don't like it simply return for a full refund of the purchase price. So basically try it for a week if you don't like it then send it back and move on.
What You Get With Beachbody's First Thing And Last Thing Product?
We selectively sourced some of the most-researched vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nutraceuticals to create the innovations that are FIRST THING and LAST THING.
Formulated with only the highest quality ingredients — precisely blended with key clinically tested ingredients at effective potencies — this powerful pair delivers the extra edge you need in a challenging and constantly changing world.
Premium Ingredients in FIRST THING
This one-of-a-kind formula combines 17 premium ingredients rarely found together in one supplement — perfectly formulated and balanced to provide the support you need to help you power through your day.
- An immune support blend of elderberry, beta-glucan, vitamin C, and zinc to help maintain a healthy defense system.*
- A nootropic blend of coffee cherry extract, sage extract, bacopa, eleuthero root, lion’s mane, and phosphatidylserine (sunflower extract) to help nourish brain health and cognition.*
- A stress defense blend of magnesium, L-theanine, and ashwagandha and schisandra extracts to help promote feelings of calm, balance, and relaxation.*
- An energy blend of rhodiola root, vitamin B complex, and green tea for healthy vitality, just 25 mg of caffeine.*
Put your mind at ease as you go from day to night with LAST THING.
Premium Ingredients in LAST THING
Carefully formulated with only the highest quality ingredients, the unique blends in LAST THING are designed to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*
- A sleep support blend of melatonin, hops, L-tryptophan, GABA, and marigold extract.
- A stress defense blend of L-theanine, ashwagandha, lemon balm, and magnesium glycinate.
Actual Customer Reviews Beachbody First Thing And Last Thing
Well we didn't want you to only take our word for it so we gathered some information from some different Beachbody groups to get actual opinions good and bad.
- Kim R. “Just need to get to bed earlier but it works” – I got last thing last week and have used it twice now. If I could get my butt to bed sooner, it would help a lot too but I haven’t been as groggy the past two mornings
- Michelle “Looking for cheaper alternatives” – Does anyone have alternative cheaper solutions instead of paying $200 for these? I love the concept, but I’m not paying that… PC or not
- Jennifer T. “Price definitely a turn off” – I would like to try it, but the price is turning me off. I already spend a lot on supplements….
- Jen C. “Cost a little much but can get much cheaper with total solution package” – you can bundle it in with a total solution pack & it’s cheaper! Does your bod renew soon?
- Jessica J. “Cost to high” – Yes I would like to know! I so wanted to try it! But 200$ a month is wayyy to much for me
- Angela M. “I take magnesium for now to sleep better” – I have been taking magnesium at night before bed and it has helped my sleep quite a bit. So I’m going to stick with that for now haha.
- Anya T. “Seems to be working” – I've tried everything to help me sleep but nothing has worked so far, so I thought I'd give it a try
- Jill P. “I love it here is how to get it cheaper” – I would recommend upgrading you account to preferred customer its $15/mo but you come out ahead in savings. I have taken both for 2 days now. First thing is definitely your Health “shot “so it does not taste amazing. However I can honestly tell you that I feel more awake before my coffee in the morning than I normally would have bar none. I am the biggest fan of last thing you take three pills a night 30 minutes before you sleep and avoid screens. My Sleep app has given me a score of 90 or higher every night and I have not woken up once. They are definitely meant to be used together for you to all around feel great however if price is an issue I’ve seen the biggest improvement from last thing in the shortest amount of time
- Kristen “Too Expensive” – $200 a month for both supplements is ridiculous
So Really the only complaints are on price which makes sense. My wife is a preferred customer and I am a coach so all I see is the $150 amount which is comparable to the Omnit Total Human which is around $120-140 depending on where you find it. Like we previously mentioned you can get just one or the other don't have to get both.
First Thing and Last Thing are two new nootropic supplements created by Beachbody. These supplements offer a variety of benefits, such as better brain health, mood boost, energy, and more. FIRST THING is a multi-purpose solution disguised as a single health shot, while LAST THING's sleep support blend is prepared with not just melatonin, but also other clinically proven key components. Both supplements come with a guarantee so you can try them for yourself to see if they work for you.