So you finally have your home gym setup or you are in the process of getting your home gym setup. If you are thinking about the mirrors you are more then likely almost there.
Mirrors can help you in many aspects with your home gym by lightning things up and by making sure you are lifting weights with the correct form. Of course to also show off those results right.
So where to buy these massive mirrors for your home gym? Start with Walmart they have great deals on mirrors for around $200. Amazon has some nice adhesive mirrors you can throw on for around $10-$20.
Where Else Can I Get Gym Mirrors?
- Gym Mirrors Walmart – Let’s just be honest Walmart is one of the cheapest places you can shop and some things aren’t high quality but things like Mirrors for example can’t really be bad quality either you see yourself in it or not. Walmart has big mirrors for around $100 less then places like Amazon.
- Gym Mirrors Amazon – I would only go with amazon if you are going with the adhesive ones. They are relatively flat if you wall is completely flat and take some time to put on but they are so much cheaper then regular mirrors it is worth a shot. They have regular gym mirrors as well.
- Gym Mirrors Lowes – Lowes I was surprised has quite the selection both online and in store this is something people don’t know but they have way more stuff online then in store and it is free shipping to their store. You can get a 60″ by 36″ for around $50 which is a great price.
- Gym Mirrors Craigslist – classifieds not just craigslist there are many people moving or doing garage and yard sales all the time. Unfortunately a lot of people split up and get divorced but that is where you can get a lot of cheap things for things like a home gym. I am not a big fan of facebook, but I am a big fan of the facebook marketplace. Check them out easy to search as well.
Acrylic Gym Mirrors
So you can always go with glass mirrors for your home gym just make sure they are mounted and aren’t going to move too much. Also make sure you don’t have get mad or have medicine balls flying around to close as one hit and they are likely to break I have seen it a couple times in regular gyms that is where acrylic mirrors come in.
Although glass mirrors have a superior reflection it is kind of like the different between watching a 720p and 1080i HD Television there is a little difference to the average person but not really noticeable unless you are really paying attention.
Acrylic mirrors are thought of as glassless mirrors as they are made from acrylic.
Benefits of Acrylic Mirrors For Your Gym
- lightweight and strong
- over 10 times the break resistance of glass mirrors
- They are a little bit flexible so if you have to sneak them around something like a tight area its okay
- 1/4″ thickness which is great for obvious reasons
- you can a lot of times depending on where you order get them custom cut to your liking
Applications Outside Of The Gym
- Inside your shower
- Inside vehicles including RVs and boats
- Lockers and locker rooms
- Outdoor areas
- Promotional signs
- Decorative surfaces
- Daycares and schools
- Stage sets
Where To Get The Cheapest Gym Mirrors?
Have you ever been to a house where they have the old slider closet doors with mirrors across them. These make some of the best gym mirrors and you can get them dirt cheap if you just find them.
Sometimes old trailer parks will have them or you can find them on craigslist. I have a friend who got some for free because the people were letting their house go and moving.
Other places include Habitat For Humanity. I have helped with a couple projects and they get rid of a lot of the things they don’t need or re-do. This is a great place to start.
Insanity alone will get you in massive shape some of these workouts you will literally burn through 1,000 calories! This is a great number but how does it compare to other activities like jogging and...
Collarbone pain can be unbearable and something you may need to have checked out by your doctor. If you have a past injury like I do it may just be some normal pain and aches unfortunately. I was 18...