Whether you have just gotten Beachbody On Demand or looking to get Beachbody On Demand for their exclusive free trial you have found the right place to get it up and running right on your Smart TV.
GET THE MYX BIKE II OR MYX BIKE II PLUS AT $0.00 DOWN AND $37 A MONTH!
PROMO CODE: BEACHBODYMYX
So how do you get Beachbody On Demand on your smart tv?
Unfortunately you can't stream Beachbody On Demand Directly from your Smart TV. However you can purchase either one of the below devices or you can simply hook an HDMI cord up to your Laptop, Phone, or Tablet.
Devices Compatible With Beachbody On Demand App:
All you are going to want to do is purchase one of those devices listed and hook up to your Smart TV and download the Beachbody app on that device.
|Beachbody Streaming Devices||TOP Beachbody On Demand Streaming Devices||Check Price||Type|
|Top Top Top Top||Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote HD||Check Price||Voice Command|
|Top Top Top Top||Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa||Check Price||4k Option|
|Top Top Top Top||Roku Express | HD Streaming Media Player||Check Price||Best All Around|
|Top Top Top Top||Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite||Check Price||Budget Friendly|
You will use the same login information you use to login into TeamBeachbody.com to login to the Beachbody App.
Picking a device can be a bit tricky if you have never used one you are going to want to choose an easy one. Well we can tell you they are all about the same when it comes to hooking up.
However our choice has always been to use FireTV and Fire Stick since we are long time amazon users so you get can get Prime Video hooked up on their for free is you have it. You can also do a lot of things which we now watch live TV through our Amazon Fire devices on our Smart TV for around $10 a month but that is a separate thing to talk about.
So back to getting your Beachbody On Demand on your TV. We choose Fire devices because they are cheap and have their own apps you can run and you can even control the device with your smart phone.
However don't take our word for it we have gone out and searched forums to get actual Beachbody Users experiences with how they hook to their TV or do they use some other streaming device.
Using Beachbody App On Devices
What Device Do You Use For Streaming BOD?
Answers From Real Beachbody Users:
1. Keith Colombo “Chrome Cast” – Hi @Chana Campbell (Customer) you may be able to access the web page from the browser of your TV.
other than that, I use a chrome cast and my phone. chromecasts are pretty inexpensive if you go that rout. I mainly us that for travel.
at home I just use my firestick or my ipad.
2. Ross Glabis “Right From Samsung Phone To Samsung Smart Tv” – Samsung makes this easy. I stream using the app on my phone and use smart view to stream it right onto my smart TV. It works flawlessly and the quality is excellent!
3. Mike Nowak “Roku, Chromecast, Fire Stick, Apple TV” – You will need a device such as Roku, Chromecast, Fire Stick or Apple TV. Do you have one of those? Once you have those plugged in, find the BOD app and it will walk you through connecting your account for streaming access. Hope this helps
4. Crystal Watson “Cast to TV” – I use it solely to stream workouts. There's a lot of variety. However, I like to cast it to my TV. It works pretty well when I cast from my laptop. It only successfully casts 50% of the time when I attempt to cast from my phone. The tracking is good. I'd also like a feature that automatically tracks…
5. Jeana Tye “Screen share to smart tv” – I love this app! Its intuitive and easy to use. I also screen share from my phone to my smart TV and get all the benefits of the app on my TV. Finding beachbody has helped me to find myself and form healthy habits for me
6. Paula Menk “does take forever to hook up to smart tv” – I love the workouts on BOD, however the amount of time I spend connecting my phone to my TV is frustrating and sometimes makes me want to give up and try again later. I'm only giving this a 3 for that reason. If this ever is available as an app on my smart TV I will gladly change my rating
7. Amanda Milton “On Devices and tv” – I love that I have this app on all my electronic devices as well as on my tv. I can workout on the beach, in a hotel, at home and across the world. I love that I can download my workouts for future uses where wifi isn't available. This app is fantastic.
8. Raymond So “Chromecast user” – Love all the different workouts and nutrition shows in this app. Fast and easy to stream on phone and chromecast. Need to add more filter options (fitness level, time and trainer) to the app. Some workouts missing. Michael George ‘s Fast 10, Tania Baron's Shakeology The Workouts and Brett Hoebel's Rev Abs 4 x 4 workout. Also please fix the workouts have audio issues (the ones mention in FAQ:4551) and upload them again. It feels not complete without those workouts.
9. Christine Waller “Chromebook user” – Love this app so easy to use on my chromebook. Wish the Challenge tracker worked on the chromebook but no luck as for the beachbody app it works great, Easy to find things same as website but a bit better I think as a new BOD user.
10. X-ray “Firestick” – I almost 55, used to do step aerobics, but knees just can't handle those things anymore. Ordered Beach Body on Demand, use it on my smart tv with firestick. Love it so far. Day three, and I am consistent and wanting to get up and move. Great variety of things to choose from, places and levels to start and commit to.
11. Gigi “Firestick” – Fast streaming on my Firestick through my Samsung non Smart TV! Awesome awesome awesome ! No delays at all. I am SO HAPPY! And it highlights the next workout when you pull it up so you know where you left off. I get bored easily with workouts so this works for me!
12. Bridgette “Firestick” – I am so happy Beachbody is an Amazon app ! Before I would have to use my phone for the app because my “smart tv’s” didn’t have the Beachbody app so I checked and Amazon Fire stick and was so excited it had it !
13. Pam B. “Fire TV” – I am absolutely loving how easy Beachbody on Demand is. I have access to my program on my smartphone and smart tv with an app. I can easy find my program and it’s stay in track of which workouts have I finished. Also the library is massive. I can change things up if I need to. Over all I’m happy with my purchase.
So as you can see there are quite a few ways to get this onto your TV and other devices and they all stem around the actual Beachbody On Demand App.
One thing I hadn't thought about is if you have a Samsung Smart TV and a Samsung Galaxy you can stream right from your phone to your TV seamlessly. So this is a great option.
Streaming To TV From Laptop
For this you really have two options and that is to stream by hooking up a cheap HDMI cord from your laptop to your TV. You can even get a 15-20 foot HDMI cord for pretty cheap I have used them when I split up our TV's in our hunting camp. So I have two TV's playing the same channel on two different floors.
- Login to BeachbodyOnDemand.com on your laptop through your preferred browser (I suggest Chrome)
- Hookup your HDMI from your laptop to your Smart TV
- Go to display setting and choose “Extended Display” this will show anything on your laptop on your TV
- Select the correct HDMI source on your television
- Play and get your workout in
This is the easiest and cheapest way to do it. There are better more expensive way that most involve more components so we are keeping simple.
You will need to be using an Window based computer with Windows 10. You can purchase a Microsoft Wirelss Display Adapter that can be found at Amazon.
- Plugin the Wiresless Display HDMI to your Smart TV and USB to a USB on your Smart TV as well to power it
- Connect from your laptop as it says Ready To Connect
- Change TV source to the correct HDMI
- There will be a bit of a delay at first
- Make sure your Laptop is set for second display to Extend
- That's it
Samsung Smart TV Beachbody App
You can stream from your phone or tablet to your Samsung Smart TV pretty easily if you have an Android based smart phone (not Apple).
Follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings of your Android Smartphone.
- Open Wifi and turn it on
- Now tap on three dots on right top to open more options
- Click on the option called Advanced.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Direct
- Simultaneously tap on Menu button on TV remote.
- Now open Network.
- Check for the option named Wi-Fi Direct.
- Click on Samsung Smart TV option in your Smartphone to connect both the devices with Wi-Fi Direct
- Now again under Network option of TV look for the option named Screen Mirror and open it.
- In your Android device under Settings open option named Display.
- Scroll down and click on Cast and connect your device.
- You have just Mirrored your Beachbody On Demand App to your Samsung Smart TV.
How To Stream Beachbody On Vizio Smart TV?
You will need to get a third party streaming device like a Fire Stick or Fire TV to stream the Beachbody App from that particular device. You can also Cast using your smart phone directly to your TV but it would need to be an Android based device. You can also Cast from iPhone but that would have to go through Apple TV first then into your Smart TV.
How To Download Beachbody App On LG Smart TV?
You cannot download Beachbody App directly onto LG Smart TV at this time. You can use a streaming device such as Fire Stick or Fire TV. Then you would download the Beachbody App onto that device then stream directly onto your LG Smart TV.
Beachbody On Demand PS4
There is no app to run Beachbody On Demand directly on PS4. So you will have to run a Remote Play program from your laptop through your PS4 into your TV. That is your only option at this time.
How Do I Get Beachbody On Demand Onto My Samsung Smart TV?
You have a few more options then most to stream Beachbody On Demand onto your Samsung Smart TV. You can Cast directly from your Android device to your Samsung TV it is even easier with a Samsung phone or tablet.
Or you can use a third party device such as a Fire Stick or Roku. Then you would just download the Beachbody On Demand App on that device to stream through your Samsung Smart TV.
Is There An App For Beachbody On Demand?
Yes if you search Beachbody On Demand on any App store either Apple or Android you will find the app on their ready to download.
Can You Get Beachbody On Demand On Xbox?
Yes you can stream Beachbody On Demand on your Xbox you just need to use a Remote Play program which you can read more on here
Streaming Beachbody On Demand to your Smart TV would be much easier if Beachbody On Demand had a Smart TV App. However until that time you have quite a few different options.
You can use a device such as Chromecast or FireTV that will allow you to download the BOD app and stream directly into your Smart TV.
Or you can stream directly from your Tablet or Smart Phone. This is much easier with an Android based device although it isn't entirely impossible with an Apple based device either.